A natural compliment to your commercial hot roller.
- Provides the ability to produce a Signature Item "Dashboard Dog"
- The square shape of the hole, hoyo or puka provides approximately 25% more volume for condiments than a round hole.
- Produces a unique internal caramelized and warm bun.
- Two buns can be caramelized simultaneously in usually in two to six seconds depending on the degree of caramelizing desired.
- The factory preset temperature control eliminates quality problems in service.
- The small size requires approximately 1 square foot of counter space.
- A perforated heat shield provides maximum employee protection.
- The easy removal of the heat shield permits quick cleaning of bread crumbs.
- The stainless steel construction will not rust, corrode or become contaminated.
- Smooth and balanced operation insures exact center location on the toasted hole.
- Less than 10 cents per hour to operate.
- The Hole-e-Toaster makes a hole for a American style hot dog, a puka for a Hawaiian style hot dog and a hoyo for a Mexican style hot dog.
- No Mess, the cleanest and easiest way to eat any style of hot dog.
The Hole-e-Toaster is the world's first commercially available contact toaster to put a caramelized square hole, hoyo or puka in one end and down the length (without puncturing the other end) of a custom hot dog bun.